tisdag, juni 06, 2006

"Leaving so Soon" with Keane

The Final Countdown to the Death of this Blog
One Day Left

This last week I’ve drowned you in links to previous blogs from the year of this baby…mainly from the early months when I had something important (oh, well…) to say here…but there are still some things I have to highlight before killing it tomorrow:

The blog with the Madonna-review, the blog with the Cock-o-Lada, the blog with Halle Berry’s toes, the blog with my favorite joke, the blog with the exploding can of corn (and the song of today I never heard that E-man just googled), the blog when I was first asked to move to Stockholm and the one with my first day here, the one with all the hunks of 2005, the one with the very, very long bus, the one with all the Googled pictures and well…just remind you of that there where only one with no "Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song" previous to tomorrow's blog.

But well. I guess I have to stop somewhere.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Leaving so Soon" with Keane

Inga kommentarer: