onsdag, december 28, 2005

"A Big Hunk O Love" with Elvis Presley

Back in Gothenburg and time to summarize 2005.
I just love this time of the year when I get to do “Best of the Year”-lists of everything!!
My
blog in Swedish will be filled with these lists the upcoming days (today there is a "My 2005 in Pictures" as a warm-up) and I might do some previews here in this blog!
Tomorrow I will try to present the best Swedish and foreign albums, singles and songs of 2005... ...but today it is another very important category:

2005’s Hunk of the Year!!


...and the nominated are...


Björn Christiernsson (Snickar-Björn)
Chris Evans
Jake Gyllenhaal
Tobias Hysén
Wentworth Miller



The winner (and the runner up) will soon emerge in the other blog!


Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "A Big Hunk O Love" with Elvis Presley



Inga kommentarer: