lördag, december 03, 2005

"För Fet (För Ett Fuck)" with Svullo & Electric Boys

The song of today is partly a bit of an R.I.P for Micke Dubois (a.k.a "Svullo") who was found dead by suicide this morning. I guess I wasn’t the worlds biggest "Svullo"-fan, but I actually saw him live when he was at his peak in the beginning of the nineties at a disco far, far out in the woods (‘case it was the only palace you where allowed to go to when you where under 18 in Karlskrona), eating cat food, and singing his only hit about three times…
The song is also partly a reminder of my state for tonight’s party at GS2H…

"To fat (for a Fuck)".
I have to turn up the frequency of my gym visits…

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "För Fet (För Ett Fuck)" with Svullo & Electric Boys

Inga kommentarer: