torsdag, december 15, 2005

"See the Day" with Girls Aloud

Since Stockholm is getting closer the Flip/Flop-sessions might soon come to an end…but I guess they at least will manage to survive through 2005. Let’s see if the same thing goes for the new single from Girls Aloud: "See the Day".

D-man: Flop
Boring. Doesn't do anything for me. I could imagine it being dull store music while shopping even duller x-mas gifts at Kappahl (which I don't). :(
Play some Ray Charles x-mas tunes now, will ya? :)

E-man: Flip
Yes yes, very nice. Flippetyflip. Oooooh..

K-man: Flop
I really love my Girls Aloud…but not this loud… Why?? I understand the importance of the "X-mas Number One" in Great Britain…but this is soooo boring. Nothing special at all…and I really don’t now if the video will help this time around either. Release "Models" as a single right now instead!

I guess we have to change the E-man soon…
Not only because he have the wrong opinion every week, but we really need some one who can take two minutes off from their busy and important work and write something more inspired than different sounds for our final sessions if we should try to go out with a bang…
…but I guess bang is sort of a sound?

Anywho.
Girls Aloud get their first flop here.
Gör om och gör bättre!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "See the Day" with Girls Aloud

Inga kommentarer: