måndag, december 19, 2005

"Doktorn" with Agnetha Fältskog

New week.
New obsession!
TV-tip of the day: House, M.D
A fabulous mix of CSI and ER, and with one of the most unlikeable TV-characters I’ve ever seen in an American TV-show: Hugh Laurie’s Doctor House.
In every episode Dr House and his expert team tries to find the diagnosis for a new patient with some strange disease – preferable for Dr House without meeting the patient at all. "Patients lie, symptoms tells the truth!"
It’s interesting, it’s well played, it’s exciting – and it is a total disaster for me to see since I’m a complete hypochondriac…
…but I just can’t stop watching!

Soon my poor friends will find me blabbering about mystical worms in my brain and unknown viruses…

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Doktorn" with Agnetha Fältskog

Inga kommentarer: