torsdag, december 08, 2005

"Walk Away" with Franz Ferdinand

Work is crazy.
Lets flipflop the new Franz Ferdinand single.


D-man: Flip
It grows on me. Not that I would play it at home, but at work I gladly sing along (forcing my roomies to desperately flee as my trembling voice brings down the roof and all hard-edged floor teilings). This sounds a bit as Brolle Jr, Jr in Dallas (playing country), and Elvis combined. Somehow it also reminds me of Pulp. It is kinda catchy... he loves the sound of (her?) walking away. Intriging. Hmm.. perhaps I will play this at home once or twice.

E-man: Flop
Hellooooo wittle tweety boyd. Tweety tweety tweety...teeheee.....
Uh? Wuh? Oh, right. Kinda dull. Nice guitars and rock feeling, but doesn't wake me up, and OH MY GOD how I need to be woken up right now. If you'll excuse me, I have to get back to crying and drewling on my desk. Flop. Oooohhh...pwetty boyd....teeheee.....

K-man: Flip
When I first heard Franz Ferdinand’s latest album I thought it was quite boring after the first listening, and I didn’t give it much attention. Unfortunately I guess, because as time went by I went almost addicted to their first single “Do You Want To” - but I still dismissed it as pure luck. I might have to reconsider now... This new single is easily as addictive as the last one, and I guess I have to put the album in my iPod and give it another chance.

Work sort of sucks today.
But Franz Ferdinand sort of doesn’t.

Now I’m walking away from here.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Walk Away" with Franz Ferdinand

Inga kommentarer: