fredag, december 09, 2005

"Oh Lord" with Nouveau Riche

Strangely enough it seems like the more work I get, the less music I have the time to listen to… It might seem logical, but since my major music-listening-time is on the way to and on the way home from work, that time is actually constant.
My theory is that my brain is so full of work nowadays that it hasn’t have time to register the music, even if its there…
Well. Two new songs have managed to overcome those obstacles at least.
At number two there yesterday’s Flip from Franz Ferdinand. I love this one. I really have to go back to the album. It wouldn’t surprise me if I find it to be one of this years best when I give it a try…and the same thing for Coldplay (new at number six) whose album I also dismissed a bit to fast, but which has managed to produce a load of hit singles (which I have liked) ever since - even if this one shouldn’t have had the chance to get on the list with that really, really embarrassing commercial spot included in the last episode of CSI: New York…
Nouveau Riche takes the number one spot which had been theirs a week ago if it hadn’t been for the final of Idol2005. They dominated last week’s pre-party before GS2H, and they dominate the chart this week.
Madonna’s Hung Up is actually going up on the list again…after nine weeks on the chart.
If that’s not the single/hit of the year I will eat my underwear.


This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/Artist - Song

01/02/01/02/Nouveau Riche - Oh Lord
02
/NE/02/01/Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away
03/01/01/02/Agnes - Right Here Right Now
04
/03/01/05/Madonna - Let It Will Be
05
/10/10/03/Lene Marlin - Leave My Mind
06/NE/06/01/Coldplay - Talk
07
/08/01/09/Madonna - Hung Up
08
/05/05/03/Girls Aloud - Biology
09
/04/04/03/September - It Doesn't Matter
10
/09/03/03/Tiga - You Gonna Want Me

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Oh Lord" with Nouveau Riche

Inga kommentarer: