torsdag, december 22, 2005

"Going Home for Christmas" with Chapman Steven Curtis

In three hours I’m hopefully on a train on my way to Karlskrona for some Christmas celebrating.
I’ve been runnin’ around like crazy all morning packing, wrapping presents and doing the laundry…but now it seems to be all done.
So, whats the expectations for this Cristmas?


Hmmm…
It’s not the presents as it used to be when you was a child…now it’s more an urgent need for some relaxing, meeting my sister and my parents and (hopefully) Daniel (my oldest best friend)…and maybe to get some perspective on the "moving to Stockholm"-thingie that includes leaving my safe world of Fredrik, Johan, Andreas & Co and start something new.
…and of course I will complete my "Best of the Year"-lists and make a NewYearsEve-quiz as usual…

But at first I will look at just one more episode of House.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"Going Home for Christmas" with Chapman Steven Curtis

Inga kommentarer: