lördag, juni 03, 2006

"I wish I was a Punk Rocker (with Flowers in My Hair)" with Sandi Thom

The Final Countdown to the Death of this Blog
Four Days Left

I loved the Flip Flops where some of the funniest thing with this blog, and I think that if I had stayed in Gothenburg, and we had continued doing it, it could had turned out to be something really good.
Even if I DO think we have had to regret the most of our flips and flops.
Like Flip/Flops started in September (with Robbie Williams) I think, and the one I remember the most is actually the one we can call the "September fiasko"…but a completely other September that is. We actually had to take that back later…

...the last ones really felt like an end of an era.

The song of today is one I really, really should have flipped right now.
I wonder what E-man should have said?

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "I wish I was a Punk Rocker (with Flowers in My Hair)" with Sandi Thom

Inga kommentarer: