torsdag, juni 01, 2006

"Lilla Snigel" with Gitte Pålsson

The Final Countdown to the Death of this Blog
Six Days Left

Today it is June….and outside it is autumn.
Interesting…
When I look back in blog I think the first things I wrote in this blog (in June a year ago) are the things I remember the most:

The problems I had with the plumbing, my ABBA win, "The Devil Sent You to Lorado"-period, my dark periods, when my mobile was stolen at midsummer, the big power failure
…but most of all I remember one little snail.

The snail episode took place the 11th of June last year, the song "Til Kingdom Come" with Coldplay was the song of the day, and I met the little creature when I was out on one of my power walks (which where happening more frequently last year) and had to write about it.

It turned out to be one of my best little blogs ever if I may say so myself, and I know my sister (who at the time where my only reader) loved it as well.
The snail episode turned out to be the standard I would have liked to lived up to every day at this blog (and it was only the 5th thing I wrote) but didn’t.

…and I almost killed myself with stress at the meantime…

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Lilla Snigel" with Gitte Pålsson

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

jag missade visst snigelincidenten förra året, men shit, nu började jag nästan gråta :)

/frk h

Oswald sa...

Javisst är den söt och lite rörande.
Börjar nästan gråta själv åxå.