fredag, juni 02, 2006

"Things We Did Last Summer" with Dean Martin

The Final Countdown to the Death of this Blog
Five Days Left

If I look back on last summer’s blogging it might have been my best blog-period up to date. Since I was determined that the blog was going to be about music…but already understood that I mostly would be writing about the topic I know best (myself) – you can clearly see two types of blogs:

A) The blogs about music
I really like these; blog like the one about the new Oasis song, the one about Depeche nicking their new single from Kent or just blogs like this one. And then we had the U2 week with purley U2 songs every day leading up to this fabulous concert. I really regret that I didn’t come up with more blogs like these…as you know, in the end, the music-theme just turned out to be an excuse for sloppy blogging when I didn’t have enough time to write something proper and just listed songs…

B) Blogs about stuff happening to me
You can see the pattern that lately have exploded in the Swedish blog…mememe...but I can’t help thinking that I maybe where more careful and a better writer when I had to formulate myself in English. At least I was more concise…
But there are some stuff bringing back memories like when Bus34 died, Göteborgskalaset, Backaplan, and of course – the dreadful London bombings. And then there’s stuff you wouldn’t have remembered at all (like this funny thing) if it wasn’t for this blog…and of course something about the people in Gothenburg and the ocean.

But I think the blogs I like the best are the ones where I combine blogging about myself and the music theme… Like the one with my annoying new neighbors that where constantly playing Oasis….or the favorite of the day: The blog about which music people will connect me to.

Happy reading. Now I’m going to the train again….

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Things We Did Last Summer" with Dean Martin

Inga kommentarer: