lördag, augusti 13, 2005

"All Things Dull & Ugly" with Monty Python

Today I had to go to work since I had forgotten my glasses there (yapp, it’s finally confirmed – I’m going senile at 32) and on my way home I decided to stop and pick some stuff up for the party (at Hilda’s) that I’m going to this evening.

So, I went to "Backaplan", which is really some sort of big parking lot with different stores around it, and went into one of the little malls there.
Well…
I stated this summer that I had been to one of the ugliest malls of Sweden…I might have a rain check on that one.

Picture this:
Take a large shoebox, put hundreds of unglamorous and fat looking people and put them in it, make them believe it’s still the eighties, and then force them to by their ugly clothes at store called things like "Cheapy Charlie".

I ran out of there.


Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "All Things Dull & Ugly" with Monty Python

Inga kommentarer: