onsdag, augusti 03, 2005

"Zoo Be Zoo Be Zoo (Club Edit) " with Sophia Loren

The train leaves at 12.41 PM so I guess I should be sleeping by now…
…but I just wanted to share the songs of my Pride Soundtrack to you first of all!

01 Diana Ross - I Will Survive (Roger Sanchez Atmospheric Mix)
02 NDS feat. Lauren Waterforth - Xanadu
03 Tatjana - Santa Maria
04 Kelly Llorenna - Brighter Day
05 Heaven 17 - Temption
06 Belvedere Kane - Never Felt As Good
07 Jimmy Somerville - But Not Tonight
08 Infernal - Keen On Disco
09 The O.T Quartet - Hold that Sucker Down
10 Electric Six - Gay Bar
11 Darkside - Vertigo
12 Girls Aloud - Wake Me Up (Tony Lamezmas Mix)
13 Rachel Stevens - So Good (Aurora Radio Edit)
14 Atomic Kitten - Right Now
15 Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
16 Steps - Love U More
17 Bananarama - Move in My Direction (Angel City Remix Radio Version)
18 La Camilla - Everytime You Lie
19 Sophia Loren - Zoo Be Zoo Be Zoo (Club Edit)
20 Alcazar - Not a Sinner Nor a Saint (Mikki Remix)
21 Stars on 54 - If You Could Read My Mind
22 The Ark - It Takes a Fool to Remain Sane


I will use these songs to tell you about my upcoming week in Stockholm!
I'm so excited!! (Well, too bad I didn't include that one then...)
Good night.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Zoo Be Zoo Be Zoo (Club Edit) " with Sophia Loren

Inga kommentarer: