tisdag, augusti 30, 2005

"Television" with Marcus Landgren

Right now I’m eagerly waiting for the autumn TV-season to kick off in the U.S.
There are soooo many good series that has to be followed for another season – and probably a bunch that also need to be followed for their first one.

I’m almost finished with last year’s series, but have almost ¾ of season two of "The O.C" left...and ironically "The O.C" is the first show to have its premiere this autumn.

Well, I guess I have to spend more time in my TV-sofa the coming weeks.
Here are the start dates for "my shows" this September:

The O.C September 8th
Gilmore Girls September 13th
Lost September 21st
CSI:NY - September 21st
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - September 22nd
Joey - September 22nd
Desperate Housewives September 25th
Alias September 29th
Will&Grace September 29th


My god.
I can hardly wait!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Television" with Marcus Landgren

Inga kommentarer: