tisdag, augusti 16, 2005

"Yellow Submarine" with Beatles

Yesterday I suddenly found myself in a yellow spot.

I had a yellow t-shirt, ridiculously yellow socks (well, those two items were planned to go together, I admit that), writing at the worlds most yellow post-it with a yellow marker, drinking my coffee out of a yellow coffee-mug, and having the sun beaming right at my face through the window.
It was a bit of yellow overload.

By the way, I have heard that yellow is the colour the Swedes hate the most.
Abroad they connect yellow with lemon and freshness and products that are yellow will sell better…
…in Sweden we connect yellow with urine!
Seriously.
Several things that usually are yellow abroad (like shampoo and washing powder and stuff) are actually green in Sweden, and things connected to citruses are sometimes changed to limes.

So I guess that’s why I was so amazed by my yellow little moment that I actually found it worth bloging about.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Yellow Submarine" with Beatles

Inga kommentarer: