söndag, augusti 14, 2005

"34an" with Per Myrberg

On my little trip to Backaplan yesterday, I had to take buss 34 to get home.
That wouldn’t have been something to blog about if (well, I’m not sure it is anyway, but still…) it hasn’t been that this weekend is the last for the classic Gothenburg buss 34 to exist.

Tomorrow it will be replaced by the new, flashier buss 17 - a more modern, faster line. And nobody is happier than I.

Not that I usually go by buss 34, I almost always take the trams, but now it will be different. In the morning and in the evenings it will actually go directly from my home to my work…and for the first time in my life I will get a direct connection between my home and my work.
That’s really quite astonishing.


So long live buss 17, cork up the Champagne, and sing the lines from the song of today:

"Nu går 34an I himlen in!"

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "34an" with Per Myrberg

Inga kommentarer: