torsdag, augusti 18, 2005

"Milk Bottle Symphony" with Saint Etienne

Today I have a big delivery at work, I have to go to the gym, and I also have to go and take some photographs for an article I’ve written for the paper QX…
So I have (like in the cooking shows on TV) prepared this blog in advance.

Just put it in the microwave and re-heat it and you’ll find out that it is about one of my favourite songs (wow, it is actually a blog about music today too…that’s two days in a row…might be a record for me) today.
Or well…actually yesterday.
Nah, you get it.

2 minutes. 900 W. *pling*
Done!

Just as she pours the tea
She's visseling randomly
A Milkbottle symphony
....
Jumping on 43
Humming uncontiously
A Milkbottle symphony

Isn't that true poetry?
A bit "childish" maybe.
But anyway.
Fabulous song.

Go Sarah!

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"Milk Bottle Symphony" with Saint Etienne

Inga kommentarer: