fredag, augusti 19, 2005

"They" with Jem

As you may have noticed I have stopped publishing my Best/Worst-list on this blog.
It got a bit boring since I always wrote it in Swedish (here) first, and then translated it...
...so now you have to learn to live without that (or just learn to read Swedish...which you probably already have...so just go to the other blog on Sundays then dammit!).

But today I premiere a new hot list at this blog.
It might not turn out to be weekly...but anywho...it is a bit more typecasted for this blog...it's the:

Top ten Music List

This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/Artist – Song

01/NE/01/01/
Jem - They
02
/NE/02/01/
Sugababes – Push the Button
03
/NE/03/01/
Goldfrapp – Ooh La La
04
/NE/04/01/
Siobhan Fahey - Pulsatron
05
/NE/05/01/BlocParty – Banquet [Phones Disco Edit]

06
/NE/06/01/Girls Aloud – Long Hot Summer
07/NE/07/01/Cardigans - I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer
08/NE/08/01/
Jem – Flying High
09
/NE/09/01/
Goldfrapp – Lovely 2 C U
10/NE/10/01/
Saint Etienne – Milk Bottle Symphony

What can I say...I'm a sucker for those English girl bands.

...and of course the number one song of the list every week will turn out to be the song of the day...if it hasn't already been there...then it is number two...and so on.


Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "They" with Jem

Inga kommentarer: