tisdag, augusti 09, 2005

"Wonderwall" with Oasis

I have got a new neighbour in the flat above mine.

I don’t know who it is, but I was glad that the previous family moved out since they had small children that woke up about 5 or 6 a.m. at weekends and started to run around in their apartment so I thought my ceiling would fall down.

I don’t think the new neighbour have children. At least I haven’t heard any.
What he (or she or they) DO have is a stereo.
Nothing strange about that, and I guess I’m not the one to say anything about playing loud music. Nor can I complain about him playing at late hours since I only hear the music during the days and evenings.
No, the thing I think is a bit strange is this:
He has - for two days - played the same song over and over again!

Wonderwall with Oasis.

Not that it is a bad song…
I actually adored Oasis in the 90’s and “(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?” is still one of my top five albums of all times, and “Definitely Maybe” somewhere in top 10.
But still…
Repeatedly.
Now.
In 2005?

Anyway, it opens up for a lot of speculations:

Is he heartbroken and listens to his favourite love song?
Is he under 20 years old and has just discovered that Oasis was once a fantastic rock band?
Has he been murdered and the serial killer has timed the stereo to play this song between some specific hours of the day to send out a secret message to the police to help them find his new victim?

Who knows?

All together now!
…and after all…you’re my wonderwall…

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Wonderwall" with Oasis

1 kommentar:

Frankie sa...

Fan vilken ambitiös blogg. Respekt.