tisdag, augusti 02, 2005

"Pride (In the Name of Love)" with U2

Yes I know.
I promised that the U2-songs should end with the one yesterday…
…well…
…I guess this was a opportunity I couldn’t miss.

Tomorrow I and my good friends Johan and Fredrik will go to Stockholm to the yearly Pride-festival (Now you get it? Duh!) for five days of party, relaxing, and meeting new people.

I think it will be great!
I have really been looking forward to this, and I have decided that not even a bit of rain shall depress me this time.

Keep it coming!

Now I just have to pack my bag…bags…or something. (I really suck on packing before travelling)
And of course do a Pride soundtrack.
And do my laundry.

…and I guess there will be a sort of break in my blogging…
But I’ll be back!

As often as I can.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Pride (In the Name of Love)" with U2

Inga kommentarer: