söndag, augusti 28, 2005

"Vinnaren Tar Allt" with Gunilla Backman

Every Friday, I and some of my co-workers play floor-ball at the lunch break.

Before we started this little exercise tradition some years ago, I had never participated in any kind of team sport (well at least not by free will…they use to force you at school), but it is very fun and you get your daily dose of exercise (and may have a beer after work without feeling guilty later in the day).

One thing I have found out since we started this floor-ball thing is that I’m not a very bad looser. Not at all, actually. I can cheer a nice goal for the other team, and even if I loose all my matches one Friday, I really don’t care that much.

But what I also have found out is that I’m a very, very bad winner.
I point fingers, sing, dance, cheers, and shouts mean things to the other team when I score or if we win.

I guess that’s not a very nice feature, either…

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Vinnaren Tar Allt" with Gunilla Backman

Inga kommentarer: