onsdag, augusti 10, 2005

"Summer Moved On" with A-ha

The last day of my vacation is here…
…some reflections:
  • This was the last summer I spend over a week in Karlskrona (if I’m not guaranteed sun all the time) so I guess it’s an ending of an era.
  • The best period started with the superb U2 concert and the V.I.P/free drinks afterwards, continued through a weekend with Fredrik makin’ pancakes and a very nice brunch at my place, some relaxed days in Gothenburg with gym and lunch with Andreas, and then ended with the fabulous Pride week in Stockholm.
  • The best summer blockbuster 2005 was "Batman Begins". The best book I read were "No Tears for Queers" by Johan Hilton.
  • I’ve gained 1,5kg this vacation. Hmmm. I guess I have to boost the power-walks in the morning before going to London…
  • I have actually missed the big hit of the summer. If it even exists? I think that for the first time in…well…ever, I honestly can’t attach a summer to a specific song. Strange. Read in some paper that it was that Crazy Frog song…but well…it hasn’t been played anywhere near as often as the hits from the previous summer, that’s for sure.
  • I’ve spent a bit more money than expected, but I’ve drunk a whole lot less whine, got very much less sun-burned, and had far less snogging than preferred...

Well...as you se - it really isn’t time to get sentimental.
I hope it will be a great autumn with a London trip and my first visit to New York…and I hope it will be a lot of fun parties and adventures with all my friends.

The only thing I could skip is really to go up at 6 a.m. and go to work…
…but I guess meeting Erik, Hilda, David, Eeva and all the others at work can make that bearable also.

Hey ho, lets go.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"Summer Moved On" with A-ha

Inga kommentarer: