onsdag, augusti 31, 2005

"I Will Survive" with Gloria Gaynor

Yesterday TV4 started a new season of Idol, Idol 2005.
Everything looked the same: The jury was the same and as evil as ever, people had no self-criticism and sang as bad as ever....and people looked ugly, cried, and couldn't understand how their version of "Proud Mary" (without hitting a note) didn't succeed.

Everything was the same except from one thing - nobody sang "I Will Survive"!
Of course I was chocked!!
Not as a gay-man or anything as prejudice...
...No, it’s just that the old disco-slash-gay-anthem "I Will Survive" is the song everybody always sings in these kinds of shows.
But not in this program...

...or at least that was what I thought.
When the program almost was over and i felt safe and warm...suddenly in a small medley it appeared for 5-10 seconds.
I Will Survive!
Of course she was screwed...

...so lets make the song of today a mantra for my flight tomorrow instead.
I really, really hate flying.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "I Will Survive" with Gloria Gaynor

Inga kommentarer: