fredag, juni 10, 2005

"The Devil Sent You to Lorado" with Baccara

Today it’s finally Friday.
(Can’t believe it has only been a four day work-week. It feels like ages since Tuesday.)
So, today it’s finally Friday - and that means “The Friday Music Mix” in our room at the office!
I love our room.
Not only because it is a nice room literally (glass walls with a view over a sun-sparkling river) but because it also contains two nice and good-looking workmates.
Or at least it used to.
Fredrik left for parental-leave a week ago…so now I’m stuck with just Erik.
Well, maybe it is the other way around.
But anyway.

“My boys” are fantastic.
And married.
But who cares.
When we were at a conference in Istanbul last year I shared a hotel-room with Erik…and one morning - after a rather hard evening/night in the Istanbul nightlife – I woke up and found our beds pushed together.
I guess that wasn’t Erik.
At least that’s what he told me.
I guess it is sometimes embarrassing to have a subconscious.
*cough*

But today it is Friday and “The Friday Music Mix” on my Winamp.
And the song I like the most this week is my favourite retro-hit “The Devil Sent You to Lorado” with Baccara. Fabulous lyrics, strange arrangement and wonderfully bad English (almost like mine).
It’s a party-starter if any.

…the devil sent you to Lorado…
“The Däääääviiil!”
“The Däääääviiil!”
…because he knew that I was there…
“Aaaaaahhhhhh!”


Have a nice weekend!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "The Devil Sent You to Lorado" with Baccara

Inga kommentarer: