söndag, juni 26, 2005

"Perfect" with Fairground Attraction

If I let my "cell phone-loss" go for one second I realize that I’ve just had a superb Midsummer:

  • A whole bunch of good friends that I meet too rarely, including my new idol Elsa (11 months)
  • A fantastic three-floor house with Jacuzzi, a 360º open fire and a terrace with a fabulous view over the sea (where we ate all our meals and sat talking until 2a.m)
  • Loads of midsummer food (pickled herring, new potatoes, and strawberry-themed things like strawberry cake, strawberry salsa and strawberry marinated meat)
  • Funny contests like throwing a boot between your legs and over your head (which I sucked big time on)
  • Ice-cold beer, white wine and gin drinks
  • The sunniest midsummer weather in years

It was like a commercial...
See you next year in Vetlanda! =)

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.


Song of Today: "Perfect" with Fairground Attraction

Inga kommentarer: