lördag, juni 18, 2005

"Strawberry Fields Forever" with The Beatles

I'm not a very nationalistic guy...
...not that I don't like my country...not at all...I love living here and there are much good things about Sweden...
...but generally;

Swedes aren't that nationalistic and consequently neither am I.

Except for when it comes to ONE thing.
There is ONE little thing that HAS to be Swedish, otherwise I won't tolerate it.
ONE thing that I would park my tractor (if I had had one and were a French farmer) at the road to the parliament for, if they tried to take it away from me...

...I MUST have Swedish strawberries!!

A strawberry, which not originates from Swedish soil, doesn't taste anything.
Just water.
And that is not a prejudice.
Honestly!

And so this week the first Swedish strawberries of the year arrived to my local fruit-guy...
...he's the best by the way. Always open, cheep and with the best stuff...
...and for 30SEK I bought my first litre and just revelled in it

It was heaven.
A Heaven with a low GI-index and served with Vanilla Kesella.

I guess this means that the summer is finally here!
That and that it is still daylight outside when you go to bed.

Keep Readin'

Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Strawberry Fields Forever" with The Beatles

Inga kommentarer: