torsdag, juni 30, 2005

"Beautiful Day" with U2

Yesterday was a beautiful day indeed:

  • My friend Johan told me that he had got two tickets to the U2 V.I.P-party - after their concert at Ullevi, Gothenburg the 29th of July - and that I could come along! (Tonight I will go to a preview of the new “Fantastic Four” movie due to him too....that’s some friend!)
  • The “Sommar”-program with Anders “Moneybrother” Wendin at radio P1 was very funny and a joy listening to
  • The sun was shining all day long and I spent all free hours of the day outside at the edge of the river (my company is actually situated at a pier)
  • I met my friend Håkan who is currently living in the U.S (Dallas) and was in Sweden for some vacation
  • I spent the evening drinking (too much) wine with some colleagues and had a marvellous time
  • When I came home a new SIM-card lay on my doormat...soon I will be able to phone people again!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Beautiful Day" with U2

Inga kommentarer: