onsdag, juni 22, 2005

"When Tomorrow Comes" with Anna Ternheim

This week's list!

Best this week:
1. Trip to ”Lager157” [New]
Some friends and I drove several miles into the woods to shop at an outlet. Nice!
2. ”Pojken och Flickan” – Book by David Almström [New]
A very good book in ”Parsons/Gayle-style” written by my colleague David.
3. ”Shoreline EP” – Covers Sung by Anna Ternheim [New]
The EP with the terrific Broder Daniel-cover together with very personal versions of Bowie/Iggy’s ”China Girl”, Tom Wait’s ”Anywhere I Lay My Head”, Fleetwood Macs ”Lies” and Eurythmics ”When Tomorrow Comes” is the best music you can buy in Sweden right now. 18SEK on iTunes!
4. Blogs [2 weeks]
I’m in love with this blog…and in my Swedish one.
5. Elsa [2 weeks]
And now she walks!
6. Swedish Strawberries [New]
Well, just read the blog from this Saturday...
7. AXA Balance Bread [New]
A healthy bread that actually tastes good.
8. ”24” (season4) – TV-series [2 weeks]
After twelve episodes, Carlos Bernard/Tony Almeida and Reiko Aylesworth/Michelle Dessler where back in the show again…and of course I rejoiced in my sofa.
9. Power-walks in the Morning [8 weeks]
Some mornings with additional weight in a rucksack…
10. ”HP Pavilion d4075.se Desktop PC” – New Computer [2 weeks]
My new computer, not yet unpacked.

Maybe this week!
”Midsommar 2005” – My Midsummer Compilation CD
Every year (for six years now) I’ve done a compilation CD for midsummer with the songs I think will be the hits of the summer...and this week is the toughest since I have to decide which are in and which are out... Anguishing, but funny!

Worst this week!
Robyn at Liseberg
Well, just read the blog from this Friday…
Sunburn
Ouch!
My Ability to Never get Things Done
Not my best feature. By far.


That's that for this week.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "When Tomorrow Comes" with Anna Ternheim

Inga kommentarer: