tisdag, juni 14, 2005

"My Best Friend" with Hello Saferide

Yesterday I tried to buy a single legally.
I assure you that sound much easier than it is...

The song is called "My Best Friend" and is sung by Annika Norlin who calls herself "Hello Saferide" as an artist. It’s a minor radio-hit here in Sweden right now, but maybe it will turn out to be one of the "Songs of the Summer 2005"?
It is a cute little song about a girl who wishes her best friend was a lesbian – and that she was one too. =)
Anyway, to find that out if it really is a summer-hit for me, I tried to buy this song legally yesterday.

First I started with iTunes (since I listen to all my music through my pink iPod mini) but they don't have any new Swedish music since they just started their shop last month.
Then I went on to CDON.com, and they had it as a CD single for 29SEK...
...but they would charge an extra 29SEK to ship it...so then they were also out of the picture (60SEK for ONE song??? I don't think so.)
The last internet store I visited was POPLife.se.
They had it!
And as a download!!
In wma-format...
NEXT!

On my way home from work I went by a record shop in central Gothenburg...no luck...and not in record shop two or three either.

Then I took the bus home and downloaded the bloody song on DC++

Keep readin’

Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "My Best Friend" with Hello Saferide

Inga kommentarer: