tisdag, juni 07, 2005

"(Even Better than) The Real Thing [The Perfecto Remix]" by U2

So...this is the beginning of an era.
Or something.
My own little blog, where I will try to figure out life through a different song every day.

Had an idea of starting it yesterday on the Swedish National Day (well...I guess we don't have a more proper English name for that day, have we?) and our National Anthem as the first song…but well...lets just say I didn’t.
Instead I start my life as a blogger with this 6½ minute U2-remix.
It is not just one of my favourite tracks (ever) from one of my favourite groups - it is also a remix that encapsulates so much of me and my tastes in music.
It has both the “rock/guitar based” me and the “party/gay-glam” me.
It always works:
As a party starter, as an iTune for power walking, if I’m feeling a bit bored, depressed, shitty-as-hell or whatever, and actually on every compilation tape I’ve ever made.
(Not that I have put it on every compilation tape or CD I’ve ever made…but when I think about it, it may always have fitted. Almost.)

Well…that’s a glimpse of me.
I’m afraid there will be much much more here in the future.

So this is the start of my blogging.
Do you wanna to se how it ends?


Keep readin’

Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of today: "(Even Better than) The Real Thing [The Perfecto Remix]" by U2

Inga kommentarer: