tisdag, juni 28, 2005

"Satellites" with September

Every year at midsummer I make a compilation CD with the songs I think will be the biggest hits of the summer.
These are the songs this year:

1 September/Satellites
2 Angel City/Sunrise

3 Arash/Temptation
4 Helena Paparizou/My Number One
5 Rob'n'Ras feat Lorén/The Snake
6 Christian Walz/Hit'N'Run

7 Rigo feat Pauline/Say Say Say
8 Amy Diamond/Welcome to the City

9 Gwen Stefani/Hollaback Girl
10 Robyn/Who's that Girl?

11 Kelly Osbourne/One Word
12 New Order Feat. Ana Matronic/Jetstream
13 Kelly Clarkson/Since U Been Gone

14 Kent/Palace & Main
15 Daniel Powter/Bad Day
16 U2/City of Blinding Lights
17 Keane/Bend and Break
18 Hello Saferide/My Best Friend

19 Anna Ternheim/Shoreline
20 Blue Lagoon/Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?

21 Akon/Lonely
22 Hot Banditoz/Shake Your Balla

In September we know if I succeeded...

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Satellites" with September


Inga kommentarer: