onsdag, juni 15, 2005

"My Number One" with Helena Paparizou

Suddenly a strange thing hit me:
I’ve written this blog for over a week now - and there hasn’t been a single list in it yet.
Not even a small “top 3”…
…and I’m usually a list-junkie of large proportions!

My longest continued blog is actually a “Best Things This Week”-list, that I’ve been writing every week for about 1½ year now at a Swedish community called QX.
It’s written in Swedish, mostly for my own sake – just like this little blog – and just for the fun of it. My role model has been a friend of mine who has been writing his list for several years at
www.catenacci.net

It is actually quite nice to see what things you liked (and disliked) a week/month/year ago. I really enjoy writing my little list.
So, to fill the void for lists in this blog I hereby bring you my list in a compressed form!
(The cause for each post will remain in its expanded form at QX (and in Swedish))

This is my number one, two, three and so on...

Best this week!
1. Blogs [New]
Well, I started this blog this week...
2. Elsa [New]
My best friend's 11-month-old girl is the most adorable thing in my world.
3. ”24” (season4) – TV-series [New]
Just started to look at the follow-up to the supreme season3.
4. Power-walks in the Morning [7 weeks]
Everyday at 5.50 am I walk for about 45minutes - and it feels great.
5. Pink Cripps - Apple [New]
You can't get better tasting apples.
6. H&M [New]
Found a fantastic red sweater for only 190SEK there
7. Rhubarb Marmalade [New]
Home made! And a present from a good friend.
8. Retro-songs [New]
Baccara and The Thompson Twins dominated the play list in my iPod last week.
9. Party with Johan&Fredrik [3 weeks]
My favourite party-pals.
10. ”HP Pavilion d4075.se Desktop PC” – new computer [2 weeks]
My new computer, not yet unpacked.

Maybe this week!
”Mamma Mia! – in Swedish” - CD
I won it, its OK, but it doesn't live up to the show or the original songs.


Worst this week!
1. Broken Pipes
I hate plumbing.
2. Movie Audience
Downloads & DVDs are not killing cinema. Teenagers do!
3. Insomnia
I can (almost) get no sleep.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.


Song of Today: "My Number One" with Helena Paparizou

Inga kommentarer: