fredag, juli 01, 2005

"So Good" with Rachel Stevens

This week's list!

Best this week:

1. Midsummer [New]
It was fantastic (as you can read
here)!
2. ”Midsommar 2005” – My Midsummer Compilation CD [New]
I think it turned out quite well. What do you think?
3. Podcasting [New]
Another thing that makes you glad to have a little pink iPod mini
4. Swedish Strawberries [2 weeks]
Strawberry cake, strawberry salsa and strawberry marinated meat...midsummer is a strawberry overload.
5. Elsa [3 weeks]
Miss charming all midsummer
6. "The Family Way" - bokk by Tony Parsons [New]
His best since "Man and Boy" is about three sisters and their babies
7. Blogs [3 weeks]
It's quite hard to find a song and something to write about every day...
8. Power-walks in the Morning [9 weeks]
I’m still going strong. (Even if I wish I'd stayed at home at Midsummer's Eve when I lost my phone...)
9. ”Shoreline EP” – Covers Sung by Anna Ternheim [New]
Annas' version of Eurythmics' "When Tomorrow Comes" is still the most beautiful song in my iPod – but it feels a bit like autum and have to stand back for Rachel Stevens' "So Good" at the power-walks.
10 ”24” (season4) – TV-series [3 weeks]
Just finishing the last hours of season 4, and it is not as good as season 3's last hours...even if they've thrown in Dennis Haysbert.

Maybe this week!

Pickled Herring&New Potatoes
A must at Midsummer...but unfortenately (since it is very cheap) you get tired really quickly


Worst this week!

Stolen Cell-phone
I. Am. Boiling. With. Rage!!!
Bad Days
This Monday was just a black hole (as you can read
here).
Broken Pipes
it took a damaged floor and a *slammbil* before I could wash my plates again...

That's that for this week.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "So Good" with Rachel Stevens

Inga kommentarer: