onsdag, juli 13, 2005

"Everybody’s Free (to wear Sunscreen)" with Baz Luhrman

Yesterday, two colleagues and me got a great idea and skipped work in the afternoon in favour for the beach.

It was fantastic!!
I finally found a place where I could swim without any jellyfishes or other disgusting water creatures, had ice cream, and discussed other peoples bath suits and how their bodies fit into them...
...just like it should be.

Unfortunately I forgot to wear sunscreen on my back...
Afterwards, when I got home, I tried to take a shower...but it was just not possible.
My back burned like hell and I had to do some sort of acrobatic program to manage to shower my head but not my back...

So today I look like me from the front and look like a boiled lobster from behind.
It’s really not that attractive.
I promise.


Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Everybody’s Free (to wear Sunscreen)" with Baz Luhrman

Inga kommentarer: