torsdag, juli 21, 2005

"Semester" with Bo Kaspers Orkester

This week's list!

Best this Week:
1. Vacation [New]
3½ weeks without any work. Karlskrona, lots of reading, U2 concert, Stockholm Pride, and meeting my sister are on the menu. Wonderful!
2. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" – Book by J.K Rowling [New]
A new H.P-book is a big thing for me who loves Harry, Ron, Hemione and Hogwarts…and the start with a full scale witch-war looks promising!
3. Summer Parties with My Friends [3 weeks]
Andreas’ birthday party was of course fabulous, but I also had a nice after work with Ante&Javad (+Kristin&Fredrik).
4. "80’s Night" – TV-special at SVT [New]
A very nice initiative from SVT with a lot of goodies for us who loved the 80’s.
5. "No Tears for Queers" – Book by Johan Hilton [2 weeks]
One of the most interesting books I’ve ever read. This years most important book?
6. Dark Blue G*Star T-shirt [New]
An expensive spontaneous buy, that become a success.
7. Sunday Brunches [New]
A nice tradition this summer among my friends
8. Hovåsbadet [New]
Finally a nice place to take a swim in Gothenburg…and to skip work for half a day going there is fantastic.
9. Power-walks in the Morning [12 weeks]
I have to keep this up even if I have vacation…
10. "Spongebob Squarepants"– Movie by Stephen Hillenburg [New]
Disney on acid? The strangest animated movie I might have seen. But funny as hell.

Maybe this Week:
Blogs [6 weeks]
Still very funny, but there are so many other things to do in the summer…
Karlskrona
It will be nice to come home for a while, but if the weather is bad there isn’t that much to do in my home town.

Bad this Week:
Sanna Bråding
Destroys the radio-show "Sommartoppen" in P3 with her horrific voice of evil
Rain
When my vacation starts the rain starts pouring down and the temperature falls 10 degrees…
Remol (Bleach Preparative)
Smells worse than anything I’ve ever smelt…and upon that it doesn’t work. At all.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Semester" with Bo Kaspers Orkester

Inga kommentarer: