tisdag, juli 12, 2005

"Move in My Direction" with Bananarama

Yesterday I found a new single with Bananarama.

Bananarama?!?
Do they still exist?
Apparently.

They’re still just the two of them (Sara and Keren) since Siobhan have her solo-career (and she has also just released a new single - named after one of Keren’s dildos...) and Jacquie O'Sullivan was never a real member, and well...they're looking better than ever.

I loved the Bananas when they had their SAW-hits in the 80’s and the new song is actually quite OK (even if it is very far from SAW). It should be really fun to hear the album late in September.

I just adore the magazine Attitude where I found out all of this. It is surely worth its 69SEK.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Move in My Direction" with Bananarama

Inga kommentarer: