tisdag, juli 26, 2005

"Desire" with U2

There are some things I just have to eat when I’m in Karlskrona:
  • Kebab at "Barnes Kebab" – the best kebab in Sweden
  • Ice-cream at "Glaciären" – still (and for the last 15 years I guess) the largest ice-creams I’ve ever seen
  • Yellow Raspberries – much sweeter than the red ones, and loads in my parent’s garden

Don’t miss that if you’re passing by the south-east corner of Sweden!

…and since we are listing some desires (oh, you couldn’t see that one coming, could you?) – here is the list of this week:

Best this Week:
1. "A Long Way Down" – Book by Nick Hornby [New]
His best since "High Fidelity" and a must-read of course.
2. Red&White Hugo Boss Shoes
At last I’ve found a pair of shoes to love this summer!
3. "Precious" – Coming Single with Depeche Mode [New]
DM sounds like Kent when they try to sound like DM. Of course it’s the single of the summer!
4. Summer Vacation [2 weeks]
I don’t like the rain…but it is still nice to think about other things than work for a while.
5. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" – Book by J.K Rowling [2 weeks]
I can’t believe she killed him off?? How could she?? But next book will be marvellous!
6. "Worms World Party" – Classic Computer Game [New]
To kill some worms is the best way to get over the rainy weather.
7. Power-walks in the Morning [13 weeks]
This week: New much greener ways to explore and my sister for company.
8. 1000 Text Messages for 100SEK [New]
The best way to keep in touch with absent friends.
9. Ice-cream
Karlskrona is heaven for ice-cream lovers
10. Blogs [7 weeks]
You blog a whole lot better when the rain is pouring down outside.

Maybe this Week:
Write for QX
The most exciting thing that has happened for ages – but can I do it?

Bad this Week:
More Terror in London
Didn’t we agree that terror was soooo 1970???
Rain
The visit in Karlskrona was supposed to be my summer at the beach…but not ONE day.
Lasse Larsson (Sydöstran) & Jonas Cramby (Expressen)
The worst movie critics in Sweden as far as I am concerned.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new (U2) song.

Song of Today: "Desire" with U2

Inga kommentarer: