fredag, juli 08, 2005

"You're My First" with Barry White

This week's list!

Best this week:

1. Summer Parties with My Friends [New]
Picnic, free wine with the colleagues, Strawberry Daiquiris, Rosé&Soda...that’s life! I love my friends! 2. ”Midsomer Murders” – Detective Series at SVT [New]
My summer isn’t here before Tom Barnaby solved some murders at my TV.
3. Picnic in the Evening [New]
Get home from work, make a salad, pack some strawberries and wine, take a friend – and just put yourselves on a blanket in the evening sun somewhere. Wonderful!
4. “Sommar” – Classic Swedish Radio Show [New]
One person speaking for an hour...and still it’s excellent radio.
5. Pasta Salad [New]
Best food of the summer. Fast, light and delicious!
6. Gaystraight2hell [2 weeks] *back*
The best gay club in town. Unfortunately just one day a month.
7. "Fantastic Four" – Movie by Tim Story [New]
Nothing new in the comic movie genre...but since I haven’t read the comic I quite like it. And Chris Evans as the Human Torch is the best looking man at the screen so far this year. Review in Swedish here!
8. Blogs [4 weeks]
It’s not a problem to know what to write – but it’s a problem to find the time...
9. Power-walks in the Morning [10 weeks]
I had a bit of a set back last week with to missed mornings... Bad me! Baaad me!
10. Live 8 [New]
OK, maybe I’m not Bob Geldofs biggest fan...but Madonna, Scissor Sisters, Robbie, Kean and U2...live...that’s quite fun, actually. And for a good cause.

Maybe this week!

”The Alchemist” – Book by Paulo Coelho
I might be the last person in the world who reads this book...but now it’s done. And well, I liked it. But I guess it didn’t changed my life as promised on the cover...

Worst this week!

Västtrafik
Responsible for the buses and trams in Gothenburg...and at summer it’s just one big chaos...and at the same prizes as ever.
Hang-overs
My god, I can’t drink anything these days...
"Sin City" - Movie by Frank Miller&Robert Rodriguez
Good looking but really not my thing at all. I need some substance behind the surface. Review in Swedish here!


Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "You're My First" with Barry White

Inga kommentarer: