söndag, juli 03, 2005

"Music" with Madonna

It’s the day after Live8 and I have a bad, bad hangover...

But yesterday was fun.
Two pre-parties – one at Fredrik’s with fantastic food and a lot of beer and one at Andreas&Arne’s with a lot of rosé wine – in front of the TV, and then finishing at the "Gaystraigh2hell"-club at Respekt.

Live8 then...
...well, it wasn’t the same thing as being 12 years old and watch Live Aid (in those days you almost never saw live pop artists on Swedish television), but it was still quite amazing. I guess they had me already when U2 entered the stage...
...but I also enjoyed Madonna, Scissor Sisters, Keane and Robbie Williams.

But if it will make any difference at the G8 meeting....well...let’s say I’m sceptical but will gladly be proven wrong.


Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Music" with Madonna

Inga kommentarer: