söndag, juli 17, 2005

"Sex Crime (1984)" with Eurythmics

I'm tired today...but not as hangover as I thought I would be... Karaoke, tons of snacks, and new interesting people - Andreas had a good birthday party as usual...

...and it became even better with a splendid "Night of the 80's" at SVT! All night they showed the events, shows, people, songs and stuff from the 80's:
  • Live Aid, Jacob's Stege, Solstollarna, Bagen, Måndagsbörsen...
  • Wham!, DepecheMode, DuranDuran, TinaTurner, CultureClub...
  • RubricsCube, Game&Watch, Shoulder pads...

The song of today is a celebration to what was elected as the best year (musically) of the 80's. This night was a great initiative from SVT and I cursed myself for not timing my VHS (or maybe it should have been a BetaMax this time ;)).
Re-run please!

Keep readin'
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song!

Song of Today: "Sex Crime (1984)" with Eurythmics

Inga kommentarer: