torsdag, juli 14, 2005

"Proud" with Heather Small

This week's list!

Best this week:

1. "No Tears for Queers" – Book by Johan Hilton [New]
One of the best and most interesting books I’ve ever read.
2. "Elsa" [4 weeks] *back*
Now my favorite kid has turned one year old!
3. Summer Parties with My Friends [2 weeks]
To have a cold beer outside - in town or at my friend Ante’s - is one of summer’s greatest things
4. "War of the Worlds" – Movie by Steven Spielberg [New]
The movie you have to see (so far) this summer. One of his best in many, many years.
Review in Swedish here!
5. London 2012 [New]
Won due to a fantastic, superior presentation and a video based on the fantastic song "Proud" with Heather Small
6. "Midsomer Murders" – Detective Series at SVT [2 weeks]
Do not disturb me when Barnaby solves his murders in Midsomer.
7. Pasta Salad [2 weeks]
Best food of the summer, since you don’t want hot food then...
8. Salsa with Coriander & Parsley
...but if you have a barbecue this salsa is the hit of 2005.
9. Blogs [5 weeks]
Johan have one, Andreas have one...or two, Jens showed me this one, everyone is doin’ it!
10. Power-walks in the Morning [11 weeks]
Johan told me it started to show...and I got the power to get up at 5.50 A.M yet another week.

Maybe this week!

The Heat
I know, I know. You shouldn’t complain...but I just can’t sleep!
"Strangers with Candy" – TV-series from the 90’s
I haven’t decided yet if this is good, fun – or just peculiar...

Worst this week!

London Terror/al-Qaida
Terrorism is soooo 1970! Idiotic deeds that just creates prejudices.
Roadwork at night
Well I guess it makes some sense...but try to tell me that at 2AM when I can’t sleep and I have to have my window open...
No Summer Vacation Yet

Soon. Real soon. Please let the sunny weather stay!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.


Song of Today: "Hymn to the Sea" by James Horner

Inga kommentarer: