torsdag, juli 28, 2005

"Jag Kommer Hem Igen till Jul" with Peter Jöback

I know.
It’s U2-week.
But it is also my blog so I can change the rules as much as I want to…

=)
So today it’s not a U2 song, 'cause this song was too much fitting my day.
I’m back in Gothenburg!

It is great to be home...
...and before my departure I actually FINALLY got my day at the Baltic beach!!

Ironically enough the Baltic was filled with jellyfishes due to the previous cold weather...
...just the type of animal I was so eager to get rid off.

…and well…
If you want a U2 song anyway, my favourite song of the day is "So Cruel" from the Achtung Baby-album.

A song I hope I will never be forced to use for a blog-theme by the way.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Jag Kommer Hem Igen till Jul" with Peter Jöback

Inga kommentarer: