lördag, juli 09, 2005

"En Sten vid en Sjö i en Skog" with Gyllene Tider

At my power walk this morning I walked to a lake to have my first outside dip of the summer. I thought it sounded very "summerish" in theory, and the small lake looked quite beautiful and inviting in the sultry heat we experience right now in Gothenburg.

Well...
Standing there all alone at the small bridge looking down in the pitch black water it felt a little bit more uninviting...but I felt I couldn’t change my mind when I had gotten so far...so I climbed down the small ladder into the (very nice and warm) deep, black water...and swam about three strokes...then I got some panic-like feelings about what was hiding in the depths beneath me...and two strokes after that I almost swam into a duck.

After about 30 seconds in the little lake I was up from the water again.

I sat down on a rock beside the shore and sun dried.
Yet again the lake looked quite beautiful and inviting.
But now I knew better.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.


Song of Today: "En Sten vid en Sjö i en Skog" with Gyllene Tider

Inga kommentarer: