onsdag, juli 27, 2005

"Staring at the Sun" with U2

Today it's time for the 50th song of the blog...and it's of course a U2 song (since it's U2 week).
But first a recap:

26 "Music" with Madonna
27 "He's on the Phone" with St Etienne
28 "Facts of Life" with Lazyboy
29 "Das Kleine Krokodil" with Schnappi
30 "Panic (on the Streets of London)" with The Smiths
31 "You're My First" with Barry White
32 "En Sten vid en Sjö i en Skog" with Gyllene Tider
33 "Hymn to the Sea" by James Horner
34 "Insomnia" with Faithless
35 "Move in My Direction" with Bananarama
36 "Everybody’s Free (to wear Sunscreen)" with Baz Luhrman
37 "Proud" with Heather Small
38 "Holiday" with Madonna
39 "Son av Ayatollah" with Torsson
40 "Sex Crime (1984)" with Eurythmics
41 "Givin' You Up" with Kylie
42 "Right Now" with Atomic Kitten
43 "Precioius" with Depeche Mode
44 "Semester" with Bo Kaspers Orkester
45 "Why Does it Always Rain on Me" with Travis
46 "My Hometown" with The Wannadies
47 "I Still Haven’t Found what I’m Looking For" with U2
48 "I Will Follow" with U2
49 "Desire" with U2

...and then the important number 50!
For about 10…15…maybe 30 minutes yesterday, I actually saw the sun!
I promise.
Today the sky is totally grey again, and the rain is coming any minute…but the song is given!

50 "Staring at the Sun" with U2

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new (U2) song.

Song of Today: "Staring at the Sun" with U2

Inga kommentarer: