måndag, juli 11, 2005

"Insomnia" with Faithless

As I've mentioned before, I can’t sleep in this heat we’re experience right now in Gothenburg.

Since we usually have temperatures around 10ºC (and rain) the largest part of the year, we have no air-conditioning at our homes...
...so right now in my bedroom it is about 28ºC and it is completely impossible to sleep.

But I’m very good at not sleeping otherwise also.
I actually think I’m the best non-sleeper of all my friends.
I can be so tired all day that I’m barley able to sit straight...but when I put my head on my pillow my eyes are wide open...and if I am really lucky my neighbors have very loud sex and makes it even more impossible to get some hours of rest.

So even if there are rumors regarding cooler weather at the end of this week – of course since my vacation start Friday and I am supposed to lie on the beach the next three weeks – I really have no solution to my sleeping problems.

By the way; we have air-conditioning at work where I spend the most tired hours of my day. Isn’t that ironic.


Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Insomnia" with Faithless

Inga kommentarer: