onsdag, maj 31, 2006

"The Final Countdown" with Crazy Frog

I love this blog.
I really do.
But sometimes you have to let things you love go away.
And now the time has come for this blog. At least in its contemporary form.
Next Wednesday, one week from now, it is one whole year since I started this blog.
At first it was hard…then my inspiration exploded, and I wrote some of my best stuff ever here I think. Then it became a sort of routine until I invented the chart and (my favorite) the Flip/Flop (Damn, I miss those!) and the inspiration was back again. Some of the best trips in my life have also been reviewed here and also one rainy, boring week at my parents.
But then I moved to Stockholm and things changed.
I started to write more in my Swedish blog and realized that my writing where better and more free there and (most importantly) the readers and the talkbacks where a lot more.
This blog turned into a big stress again, and for the last months or so the blogs here have been poorly written and have almost no meaning at all.

So. This is the last week of the 365Songs blog, and I will use it to highlight some of my best efforts during its only year alive, starting tomorrow.

And as I said: I think I may still write in it sometimes since I love writing in English and since I still love the idea of one song a day…
…but maybe the songs will be presented more seldom instead or something.

Hey ho, here we go. It’s the final countdown.

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "The Final Countdown" with Crazy Frog

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

A SUPPORTED BY THE DEVELOPER TOOLS? It was interesting. You seem very knowledgeable in ypour field.