tisdag, maj 02, 2006

"Take Me Away" with Stonebridge feat. Therese

Things you learn from a day listening to P3 (Swedish radio):

* It’s Therese "Drömhus" Grankvists birthday today (I’ll give you one of her songs as the song of the day as a tribute to our little Kylie-wannabe)
* I was surprised to find out that a fairly good tune played in "PopNonStop" was new single from Idol’s "Sebastian". I really hate the previous one
* I miss Kristian Luuk. Annika Lantz is just not as good as she used to be…
* Thoughts in "Lantz I P3" about the new logotype from Telenor: "Is it a butplug or the penis of a smurf?"
* I keep repeating it: How can anyone who claims to like music NOT like the latest single from Håkan Hellström. It still hits me hard when it turns up on the radio.
* In "Christer I P3" the talked about fashion-icons. People you wanted to look like when you where younger, and who you wanna look like now. That’s a hard one. I wonder if I ever have chosen my fashion from someone else? I guess I must have – but I don’t remember anyone. Maybe that’s what’s missing! I need someone to copy… Suggestions please!

Oh, I feel like I have a fever…and my tongue is really, really ugly. I just want to go home now! Please!! Take me away…

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Take Me Away" with Stonebridge feat. Therese

Inga kommentarer: