fredag, maj 12, 2006

"Fear No Darkness, Promised Child" with Timo Räisänen

Friday! But without trains this time.
I’m staying in Stockholm this weekend, and it feels good not traveling half my free time…but I’ll miss FF and the others of course.
The chart is surprisingly conservative if you consider all the new music that turns up in my iPod right now, but I guess it is just too much for me to find the pieces of gold right away.
You’ll see that the Norwegian transvestites are climbing once again, that there are only three new songs entering the chart - and you shall know it was very, very close you could have found Günther’s song from Melodifestivalen here this week…
…but instead I give you a fabulous song from Timo Räisänen that finally caught my eye (ear) this week, a new song from one of my absolute favorite bands Kent, and a P3/summer hit from Juanes.
Have a nice weekend!

This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/Artist - Song

01/NE/01/01/Timo Räisänen - Fear No Darkness, Promised Child
02/02/01/02/Pet Shop Boys - Minimal
03/NE/03/01/Kent - Nålens Öga
04/02/02/02/Pet Shop Boys - Integral
05/10/01/04/Queentastic - Absolutely Fabulous
06/05/05/02/
Keane - Is it Any Wonder?
07
/08/07/02/Séverine Ferrer - La Coco-Dance
08/NE/08/01/
Juanes - La Camisa Negra
09
/06/06/02/
Magnus Carlsson - Discodåre
10
/04/04/02/
Nouveau Riche - Hardcore Life

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Fear No Darkness, Promised Child" with Timo Räisänen

Inga kommentarer: