söndag, maj 07, 2006

"Discodåre" with Magnus Carlsson

Today I begin a little series in this blog called:

"Songs I’m a Little Embarrassed to Admit that I Like"

First out is a song which I just have expressed my embarrassment for in my list this week in the Swedish blog. It’s called "Discodåre" (Fool of Disco) with the former Alcazar member Magnus Carlsson (from his first solo album), and it is a song I would deny to everyone that I play over and over right now in my iPod…

…it is also a good song of today since I was out clubbing until 3.30 AM this morning, although I’ve been home with a fever and a very soar throat for days (OK, I guess you know that…I’ve been complaining here all week) and really should have stayed in bed all weekend.

I guess that makes me the Discodåre of the week.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Discodåre" with Magnus Carlsson

Inga kommentarer: