lördag, maj 13, 2006

"Hard Rock Hallelujah " with Lordi

Well, we are entering the week of Eurovision Song Contest, and the songs of the upcoming week will reflect some of my favorites (or dislikes) from this contest.
I’ve already blogged about Kate Ryan months ago, and of course about Carola – and my personal favorite (which I hear is terrible live in Athens during the rehearsals) Séverine Ferrer has been two weeks on my chart with Monaco’s "La Coco-Dance".
Well, today I give you a very, very unexpected favorite off mine: "Hard Rock Hallelujah", with the Finnish monster rockers Lordi.
The got latex masks. The have never showed their faces. They play hard rock (which I normally never listens to). But this song…well…it is pure genius!
It’s like someone has kidnapped a disco-tune and turned it over to some rocking monsters. Cool! I sincerely hope Finland will qualify to the finals and that they will get twelve points from Sweden (their first since the 70ties in that case…from ANY country).

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Hard Rock Hallelujah " with Lordi

Inga kommentarer: